Mar 13, 2010

New Beginnings Prison Ministry



Dear Pastor and Fellow Laborers in Christ:

It is because of folks like you that have a part in the financial support of New Beginnings Prison Ministries, we are able to go and reach inmates for the Lord and then disciple them as well. Following are a few letters from the inmates expressing what they feel about the Bible Study Course that they are now taking from us.

*(Thank Jesus). First I want to say that I am truly sorry for the act I committed which lead me to this correctional facility. I pray that Jesus forgives me for breaking a commandment. I know I am a sinner and I want to change, not only myself but my life style as well. This is easy to say but very hard to do. I pray for guidance every day. I pray to be united with my wife so that we can live our lives as the scripture says. These I have witness and I ask in requesting that you help me with prayer. In Jesus Name (AMEN).
J.S. - Inmate

*May God the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ bless all of you, always, for the work you do. For it truly was a blessing to get the lesson from you. At the time I was reading and studying the Word. (AMEN) I would like to say Thank You for loving us. May God open new doors for the Ministries At New Beginnings.
R.T. - Inmate

*Dear Sister Hubbard,
Hello, God bless you Sister. I understand now that Satan is the god of this world. I thank you for your help with these lessons. Because I want to help others understand the importance of being saved and living Holy lives unto the Lord. When I go home I am going to keep in touch with you. You have been a blessing in my life and I just want you to know that. Thank You Sister Hubbard.
Sincerely, Sister J.
P.S. May the Peace of Our Lord and Savior forever be with you!

Our Bible Correspondence Course has grown to over 1500 men and women involved that are incarcerated throughout the United States. The only text book needed for doing the study is the King James Bible.

We covet your faithful prayers and financial support, for that is what keeps this Ministry going. Thank You and God Bless.

Larry and Virginia Hubbard Sr.

No comments: